Calling the next generation of exceptional speakers…
The Exceptional Speaker Masterclass – online:
Do you want to know exactly how to: –
THIS ONE DAY INTENSIVE MASTERCLASS IS FOR YOU!
You can be an exceptional speaker soon – with our help!
An exceptional speech never, ever happens by accident, even though it may appear so. It is always the result of a delicate combination of trial and error, intensive coaching and ultimately experience. Just as exceptional sports people always have a great coach close at hand, so too do exceptional speakers.
Great speeches may be written in just a few days – but the delivery is ultimately what makes them great. That ability may take years of experience to hone – but now you can expedite this learning curve significantly. If you have the message, we’ll help you bring it to life.
Having listened to hundreds of speakers and studied many of the world’s greatest speeches, the workshop facilitators and co-authors,
Alan Stevens and Paul du Toit, themselves both decorated professional speakers, have identified exactly what it takes to speak with conviction, clarity and pizzaz. By gently guiding and coaching you they’re ready to share it with you.
If you wish to take your personal speaking skills to an extraordinary level, The Exceptional Speaker Masterclass is available to you. In this powerful one-day session hosted by both co-authors of The Exceptional Speaker you will learn how to plan, structure and deliver sensational speeches with energy and passion.
But don’t take our word for it – scroll down and listen to as our past delegates share their personal experience of participating in The Exceptional Speaker Masterclass.
See our upcoming Masterclass online schedule below.
UPCOMING MASTERCLASS SCHEDULE
- The Exceptional Speaker Masterclass is managed and facilitated by co-authors Paul du Toit and Alan Stevens and delivered via Zoom
- Space on each online Masterclass is limited to 10 attendees. Places are confirmed upon completion of booking and payment.
- Each delegate receives an electronic copy of the book The Exceptional Speaker (Revised Edition) – How To Deliver Sensational Speeches.
- Masterclass standard currency is GBP (£). Pricing in other currencies is the estimated equivalent.
- WHAT TO PREPARE: Delegates are requested to prepare and rehearse a 5 minute speech to be delivered to other attendees online.
Target area: E Australia, New Zealand East Asia. GMT +9 to GMT + 12
Zoom online Date: Wednesday 14 April 2021
Time: 07h50. Starts: 08h00,ends: 16h00 (GMT+10)
Investment (includes VAT): AU$349 / NZ$375 per person
Target area: United Kingdom, W Europe, Africa. GMT+0 to GMT +4
Zoom online Date: Wednesday 12 May 2021
Time: 07h50. Starts: 08h00, ends: 16h00 (GMT+1)
Investment: £199 / Eur229 / ZAR3,997 per person
Important General Notes (applies to all time zones):
- TIME ZONES: Please check yours carefully. Masterclasses will be scheduled to accommodate 5 times zones – 1.UK / Western Europe / Africa; 2. W Australia / India; 3.E Australia/ NZ; 4.Pacific USA / Canada; 5. East USA / Canada
- AVAILABILITY: If you are interested in a date that is already full, you may apply to join the next available Masterclass in your time zone.
- EARLY BOOKING is advised since bookings close 7 calendar days before each event or once it is full, whichever happens earlier.
- WHAT TO BRING: Good humour, your good self and a willingness to be in the audience whilst other delegates deliver their 5 minute masterpieces.
- VENUE: Wherever you can relax in a comfortable chair with good bandwidth – but without noise or interruptions is ideal.
- TOP TIP: Rehearse your speech several times using a timer – you’ll be glad you did.
- EVALUATION: Upon completion of the Masterclass delegates are requested to complete the EVALUATION FORM here. This should take 2 minutes.
Still not sure? View these short YouTube clip testimonials
Alan Stevens has been speaking internationally for over forty years. He is also an author of a number of books on communication and has received many awards for his service to the speaking profession. He is a past president of the Global Speakers Federation.
Alan Stevens, FPSA
PAUL DU TOIT
Paul du Toit is a Certified Speaking Professional, presentation skills coach and author of “Your Can Present with Confidence”. He is the founder of Congruence Training and past president of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa.
Paul du Toit, CSP