Calling the next generation of exceptional speakers…
The Exceptional Speaker Masterclass – online or in-person:
This is where the theory is converted into practical action – an opportunity to test your skills to a real listening audience.
If you want to know exactly how to: –
THIS ONE DAY INTENSIVE MASTERCLASS IS FOR YOU!
You can be an exceptional speaker soon – with our help!
An exceptional speech never, ever happens by accident, even though it may appear so. It is always the result of planning, a delicate combination of trial and error, intensive coaching and ultimately experience. Just as exceptional sports people always have a great coach close at hand, so too do exceptional speakers.
Great speeches may be written in just a few days – but the delivery is ultimately what makes them great. That ability may take years of experience to hone – but now you can expedite this learning curve significantly. If you have the message, we’ll help you bring it to life.
Having listened to hundreds of speakers and studied many of the world’s greatest speeches, the workshop facilitators and co-authors, Alan Stevens and Paul du Toit, themselves both decorated professional speakers, have identified exactly what it takes to speak with conviction, clarity and pizzaz.
By gently guiding and coaching you they’re ready to share it with you in The Exceptional Speaker Masterclass.
In this powerful one-day session hosted by both co-authors you will learn how to plan, structure and deliver sensational speeches with energy and passion.
But don’t take our word for it – scroll down and listen to as our past delegates share their personal experience of participating in The Exceptional Speaker Masterclass. See our upcoming online schedule below.
EXCEPTIONAL SPEAKER MASTERCLASS
Masterclass Introductory Information:
- Please note that there are no Exceptional Speaker public Masterclasses scheduled at this time.
- The Exceptional Speaker Masterclass is facilitated by co-authors Paul du Toit and/or Alan Stevens and delivered via Zoom or in-person
- Space on each Masterclass is limited to 8 attendees online or 10 in-person. Places are confirmed upon completion of booking and payment.
- Please take note of the applicable time zone for each Masterclass.
- Each delegate receives the book The Exceptional Speaker (Revised Edition) – How To Deliver Sensational Speeches.
- Masterclass standard in-person currency is as per the country of location. At checkout kindly select your currency for the prevailing exchange rate.
- WHAT TO PREPARE: Delegates are requested to prepare and rehearse a 5 minute speech to be delivered to other attendees online.
Exceptional Speaker Masterclass (In-person)
Dates: 24 January 2023.
Masterclass Times: 08h30 – 16h30 (GMT+2 / SAST / CAT.
Investment: ZAR3,979 p.person
Target Time Zone area GMT+2
Area: Johannesburg, South Africa
Address: The Focus Rooms, Heaton Lane Longlake 20, Modderfontein,
Exceptional Speaker Masterclass (Online – Zoom)
Date: Next date to be advised
Investment: £199.00 p.person (currency converter available at check out)
Target time zone area: (as required)
Areas: Johannesburg / Windhoek / London / Dublin
Note your preferred class date & time zone & then…
Important General Notes (applies to all time zones):
- AVAILABILITY: If we receive your booking for a date that has reached capacity, we will be in touch with you to discuss options.
- EARLY BOOKING is advised since bookings close 10 calendar days before each event or once full, whichever happens earlier.
- WHAT TO BRING: Good humour, your good self and a willingness to be in the audience whilst other delegates deliver their 5 minute masterpieces.
- VENUE: As indicated in each respective information box above or Zoom online.
- TOP TIP: Rehearse your 5 minute speech several times using a timer – you’ll be glad you did.
- EVALUATION: Upon completion of the Masterclass delegates are requested to take 2 minutes to complete the EVALUATION FORM here
Still not sure? View these short YouTube clip testimonials
Alan Stevens has been speaking internationally for over forty years. He is also an author of a number of books on communication and has received many awards for his service to the speaking profession. He is a past president of the Global Speakers Federation.
Alan Stevens, FPSA
PAUL DU TOIT
Paul du Toit is a Certified Speaking Professional, presentation skills coach and author of “Your Can Present with Confidence”. He is the founder of Congruence Training and past president of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa.
Paul du Toit, CSP